Thursday, March 09, 2006

Ear Game

KRS drops the science, I get more specific
Liquid swords flash fire 'cause I'm sick with the physics
Talk in spatial dynamics, no treats or tricks
Start with knowledge of self on nobody’s tip
Not perfect, I kill time looking out for hip kicks
What I should explain plain I cryptically spit
Like a flak jacket, Jack, crack verse indeed thick
Not soft I shake it off my skin can take a deep hit
Make you leap quick, faked you! Peep this before you step to
Two steps ahead hear what I said? I'm an old head too
A wise vantage is advantage, we OGs instill
Loose like willow my styl-o has an Ornette influence
Choose to call it free jazz? See there’s lots more to it
Before you speak listen--your mouth can't hear
Yet if you stayin' in that cut you got zip to fear
The observer never stops, our art pops because of ear

No comments: