Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Rawr 44

(remix)

At times I feel weightless
And savor that taste
that flavor, its danger
Might catch me later
On streets a leader's
Nice handle defeats
& with a flow I know is sick
None predict my behavior
Move slow and I'll rip ya
Hit finger-rolls and faders
You whiner, I’m major
Ambidextrous, hater
Who’s next up, players?
Was raised while saviors
Blazed away when I came up
In my soul filled the hole
With a mystic great
Pantheist's creator
On some men's blocks, cement boxes
Paint my Mother Nature
Ain't all brothers still
Gods, the queens too
Shorty-wop I means you
Can’t overstate it
Couldn't care if you're famous
Do your thing, build and sing
On this perfect spaceship
Ride relationships
Thru the pain and bliss
Speak your mind
Your imagination
Shifts the placement
Of myths and brain waves
That spliff ain’t said it
We wrote and read it
So do it, g’head kid
Spend your blessins
Use yr less'ns
Don’t defend in the end
Your grand confession
Ain’t nothin’ but a thing
Of life progressin
You look for answers
I'll leave 'em guessin
Now who's got the class
To teach the next lesson

No comments: